Friday, November 1, 2013

Test.

Today in our Human Geography class we took our first, well kind of first real test. And I was very worried because I didn’t study much like I should have because of Halloween. Right now I’m just in love with my teacher because he did a review with us before the test and without it I would have done absolutely terrible. But it turned out pretty good. I am pretty confident in my work and I can’t wait to see how I did. When the teacher walked in the room and said there was questions on this test from our old one I got scared. But I’m almost 100 percent sure I aced that part. This is a call that I enjoy coming to and I have the time of my life and learn things every day that I would never know. This class is by far my favorite because our teacher makes the learning fun and makes it interesting and I still learn a lot more than any other class.  And I owe it all to my amazing teacher. So let me take this time right here to say, THANK YOU, to the best teacher in the world Mr. Schick. I don’t know what I’d do without you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment