Friday, September 20, 2013

Test ):

Well today I had my human geo test. And honestly I Sam a nervous rack. I am starting to regret not trying my hardest in the beginning of the year now. I rely did everything I could on that test and I’m really just hoping I did ok. When I was doing the multiple choice I was pretty confident in myself. But once I got to the essays I started to fret a little bit. The first one I feel like I did really well on but the other two imp not too sure about. And after the teacher was telling me that they weren’t long enough really started to worry. So I went onto the back page and about doubled everything wrote. And I’m glad I did because after I did that I was more confident in myself that I did ok. Overall the test wasn’t that hard because I studied, but I don't know if it really was hard until I get it back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment