Wednesday, October 9, 2013

test

Today in human geo we took a test on the movie. And I can tell you this, I studied the wrong stuff because I did not do to well. I was studying all about the part when they were in America and three fourths of the test was mostly about the background information. All together I know that I got a few of them right but most of them wrong. I just hope that I got above a passing grade because I really need it in the class. The test was about the three boy’s panther, john bail, and Daniel. I studied a lot for this test but I mostly just studied about all the things that they did in America and all the changes that they had to get used to but it was more on the history of Sudan and where they came from and the results of their actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment