Tuesday, October 29, 2013

 Today in human geo we went over the test and god all the right answers for the test this Friday. I did not do to great on the test so this quarter I really have to pick it up. But I think that I’ll do just fine. Then we went on to our power points that we started and my group finished and I’m ready to present it in class tomorrow. My slide was about the beliefs of Christianity. And I learned a lot of new things.  I wrote down about their main beliefs that I knew from prior knowledge and then I looked some new things up. Today’s class was also a lot of fun because we had a lot of shadows. I liked going to class today because it was a nice break from all the other tests I had to take. Can’t wait for next class and see what we’re learning about next 

No comments:

Post a Comment